Awards Winning Freelance Fullstack Developer with a Creative Mindset.
I am making the web feel 'right' and faster while helping brands & people in their journey.
I have spent +3 years building 2 startups at Station F in Paris—the most stunning opportunity and experience of my career—It taught me all the secrets to drive a business to success.
Since 2018, I have helped over 12 clients achieve their goals and launch their businesses. These strong and creative collaborations have also been recognized with multiple awards.
I value good work, humans and honesty.
Building new products from scratch to production.
I strive to provide the best possible experience to my clients and their users.
I am spending the rest of my day reading and learning new skills—and sharing much of my knowledge to others.
If you're in Paris, let's get a Baguette together.
Otherwise, I'll be happy to chat with you online.
For me, a good life means reaching our own inner peace and happiness.
There is no magical formula — everyone must find their own way to achieve it.
I have embarked on a lifelong journey of learning and reaching total wisdom and peace.
Fantasy Motion by Alexander Nakarada (www.serpentsoundstudios.com)
Creativity does not really exist,
we all draw inspiration deeply rooted in our past experiences to create new things. I suppose I have been inspired by many people and things online, but I would like to thank:
- makemepulse behind Nomadic Tribe for the 3D scene idea.
- Berserk my current favorite manga for the black and white drawing style and ambiance.
I should probably mention the use of AI tools that helped me enhance this portfolio. (A really fun process)
- Stable Diffusion was used to generate the 2D drawing sketches for the storyline.
- Openai API was used to connect my resume to directly ask me questions about my experience and skills.
- Play.ht was used to generate the voiceover for the story.